Built in 1989, (Perth WA),
Tee Pee is
a modern example of an oceangoing classic. She has a warm, teak
interior with beech laid decks and has sailed extensively around
Bass Strait and is equipped and ready to go again. Would have
to be the best Nic 32 on the market today.
Over $35,000 has been spent on improvements in the past 4 years,
including a new Yanmar 30hp engine, new stainless steel rigging
and lifelines, over-sized anchors, new forward hatch, custom
stainless steel dual-roller bow fitting, plus spray dodgers and
sail cover. This is a well loved and cared for family cruising
yacht, which is being sold to make way for a larger boat.
- New Yanmar 30hp engine, (plus new shaft and prop) with just
356hrs on the clock.
- Stainless steel rigging and lifelines replaced 2004
- New custom, s/s dual roller bow fitting
- New Lewmar forward hatch.
- Walker Bay 8 tender, with sails and outboard
- 22kg SARCA (No.6) & 67m x 8mm chain,
- 15kg plough anchor and rode
- 24kg Admiralty anchor and rode
- Seabrake GP24 drogue and rode
- ICOM VHF radio
- HF and 27meg radio (Removed from boat and currently not installed)
- New Pioneer CD player/radio, with AUX socket
- 5 sails, including spinnaker & storm jib (roller furling
- 2 spinnaker poles (one telescopic to assist with dinghy retrieval)
- Autohelm 2000
You may also wish to obtain a copy of the professionally produced
"Bass Strait Fury", featuring the adventures of Tee
Pee and her crew of five.
Visit www.thecoastalpassage.com in the section Destinations,
to find out more.
Robert Latimer. Robert Latimer
H: (03) 9870 391 W: (03) 9814 9333
M: 0428 370579
& email@example.com CLICK HERE FOR... TEE PEE ...INVENTORY